Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni dhe Komunikimi HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
On behalf of our client, Philip Morris Albania Sh.p.k, YAPS is looking for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position:
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales and distribution strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand.
Your ‘day to day’:
• Collection/ download and approval/rejection of invoices;
• Preparation of reverse charge invoices and maintenance of invoice files (digital/hardcopy);
• Preparation/maintenance of Custom File;
• Support/creation of PO-s;
• Approval and Maintenance of T&E physical documentation;
• Maintenance and updates of details of vendors in vendor master data (mainly related with finance department);
• Follow up on Admin Contract signature and maintenance of protocol register;
• Issue and follow up admin orders (such as: cafeteria, fruits, stationary, cleaning materials, PPE materials, fuel etc.);
• Assist and support employees in bookings and reservation (hotels, flights, taxi etc.);
• Ensure minimal disruption when renting or maintaining the car fleet;
• Report all necessary office repairs or maintenance to be held within the office space and common areas of the building;
Who we’re looking for:
• Bachelor degree is an advantage, preferably in Economics, Business Administration or similar
• Very good communication skills and people approach;
• Very good English knowledge;
• Very good computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel);
• Very good organizational skills;
• Eager to learn and improve her/his knowledge.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and recruitment process will be conducted online.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] until 24th May and please specify in subject of mail the position for which you applying for.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".