Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Shitje-Zhvillim Biznesi Financë
PricewaterhouseCoopers has been created by the merger of two firms: Price Waterhouse and Coopers&Lybrand, each with historical roots going back some 150 years. In our days, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a powerful network of 195,000 people in 157 countries. PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit shpk is operating in Albania since 2005, and also in Kosovo since 2009. It offers Audit and Assurance services, Advisory and Tax and Legal services.
A career in our Advisory department will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations reimagine their operations through a strategic lens to turn complexity into a competitive advantage. Our focus is to help our clients create differentiating capabilities that drive competitive advantages by developing plans to navigate their challenges, seeing what’s possible, and turning that into a reality.
Our Advisory team helps organisations define paths to more profitable growth, from core product development to radical business innovation. As part of the team, you’ll help our clients develop new innovative businesses, products and services as well as build lasting internal capabilities.
What you will do in this Role:
• Work as part of a team to develop transformative strategies to help clients navigate through digital disruption and reimagine their business for tomorrow;
• Support the delivery of business led technology enabled transformation programs that places the users at the center, using co-creation, service design, and agile implementation methodologies;
• Use business process management tools and methodologies to map and design process maps along improvement/reengineering techniques leading to efficient and lean processes
• Lead and contribute to discussions with technology and business decision makers;
• Collaborate and contribute to cross-functional teams both as a team member and as a team leader;
• Help others think critically and share complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences both orally and in writing;
• Prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently, including researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters and utilizing problem-solving skills;
• Actively participate in team management, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.
What you will bring to this Role:
• An strong desire for upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work;
• 5+ years of relevant experience, either from consulting / professional services or in an industry role (e.g. technical/business analyst);
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or another technical area. MBA would be an advantage;
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills;
• Understanding around the end-to-end value chain of digital applications and infrastructure, including how can support client transformation needs;
• Experience in one or many of the following areas:
• Developing digital strategies, including conducting maturity or needs assessments, identifying and prioritizing opportunities / projects, developing roadmaps and estimates, and building consensus with client stakeholders;
• Advising on, operating models, including governance models and processes;
• Advising on, or developing product roadmaps, blueprints and implementation roadmaps that align technology investments with critical business prioritie;
• Gathering and assessing client requirements, and translating these into solution requirements and design;
• Enterprise architecture, solution design, and integration with information management;
• Design of Dashboard of KPI management.
If you fulfil the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply on-line through pwc.com/al until 1 December 2020. Applications sent by email or any other way except through our website will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you fulfil the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply on-line through pwc.com/al until 1 December 2020. Applications sent by email or any other way except through our website will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".