Asst. Specialist/Specialist – Mortgage & Consumer Finance Department
- Responsible for inputting in the system of all retail loan contracts being those in branch or H.O. level.
- Responsible for creating necessary reports to control performance of Retail portfolio in terms of correct application of IR, commission etc.
- Responsible for informing his/her supervisor that approval taken from respective CC is or not in compliance with manuals and respective authority level.
- Make necessary controls that decisions taken from respective credit committee are clearly and totally expressed in the legal contract between BKT and customer.
- Perform first verification that all requirements are met: like blocking in mortgage office, necessary insurance contracts issued, all approvals taken and all conditions completed before opening a loan contract into the system.
- Responsible for creating necessary reports to monitors fulfillment of all conditions set by respective credit committee after disbursement, in a correct way and on time.
- Explore functionalities of the system in order to be used the best way possible from the Bank. Proposes new ways of using system to increase efficiency and performance.
- Make possible all necessary testing for implementation of new products proposed by respective credit department.
- Responsible for training new employees and branches for processes and procedures.
- Assumes other responsibilities and routine or special duties associated with the functions of the Unit as demanded by Superior.
- To have the provisions required as per Regulation of the Bank.
- Senior specialists are required to have minimum of 2 years working as specialists and minimum 3.5 years of experience in Banking. To have minimum 1.5 years of experience in Banking for Specialists.
- No experience is needed for Asst. Specialists.
- To have very good knowledge of PC.
- To have university degree (Preferred Economics or Finance).
- To have excellent commands of English.
- To have good abilities to work in team and under pressure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al until 03.10.2022.