Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Shitje-Zhvillim Biznesi Financë
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in Audit, Accountancy, Tax, Legal and Advisory Services. Mazars can rely on the skills of 17,000 professionals in 77 countries and our integrated partnership spans in five continents. Mazars in Albania is specialised in Assurance Services, Accounting and Outsourcing, Tax Consulting and Advisory Services. For more please visit www.mazars.al
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is specialised in Assurance Services, Accounting and Outsourcing, Tax Consulting and Advisory Services. For more please visit www.mazars.al
We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in accounting correlations, with good analytical, planning and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding audit and accounting team.
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
Qualifications and skills required:
• Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
• Up to 2 years of experience in accounting;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• Knowledge in Accounting Software;
• Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
• Ability to meet deadline;
• Strong control skills and attentions toward details.
What we offer is intensive training, opportunity to obtain the qualifications, a varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged, a young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• An updated short summary or CV;
• Reference letters from actual or previous employer accompanied with their contact numbers.
Deadline for submission: July 10th, 2020
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
To apply, please, send your CV, photo, and application letter in English to email address [email protected] containing (mandatory): AUDIT ASSISTANT in the subject.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".