Balfin Group Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Company Profile: Neptun is part of Balfin Group operating in the sector of electronics.
Job position: E- Commerce Manager
Department: Commercial Department
Location: Back Office, Tirana
Summary: E-commerce Manager is responsible for all e-commerce activities. Oversees channel development strategies, web design and infrastructure requirements by collaborating with: commercial, sales, information technology/ web developer and operations teams to fulfill e-commerce business strategy. This position should be flexible and able to keep up with market trends and shifts, knowing how to conduct market research, and then being able to do adapt your current way of working to fit the latest trend
Main contribution on developing the E-commerce strategy together with CEO and Commercial and Marketing Director of the Company
- Develop and execute the company's E-commerce vision and strategy to meet
- Company objectives.
- Responsible to coordinate all activities/functions related to e-commerce: order status, shipping, customer support and providing insights on customer shopping trends to support products selection and identify products gaps.
- Collaborate with Marketing for promotional campaigns and proposing marketing activities for web commerce and creating the content for the web shop in order to optimize the web shops business with the aim of increasing sales and to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Responsible for identifying new areas of e-commerce opportunity for long-term growth and potential expansion of E-commerce products & categories by actively proposing and evaluating the opportunities.
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Ensure all promotions are active online (including; discount and promotions, new entry products etc.).
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional departments (Marketing, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance and Legal) and across all external partners/vendors and third parties related to reach the e-commerce objectives.
- Responsible to manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpi's Creating & read analytics related to sales and advertisement, analyzing the conversion rate and promptly act proactively in order to reach the kpi's.
- Enhance the omnichannel through drafting and effective execution of strategic CX projects.
- Ensuring excellent customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer service issues.
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable and collaborate with developers to improve website speed.
- To possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- To have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- To have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- To be creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- To have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are skilled at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Requirements and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role Experience managing marketing and tech teams.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms like Shopify, 3dcart, Magento, or Squarespace
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media.
- Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Certificates in Digital Marketing or any related field University Degree, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in Albanian
- Computer skills:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to quickly acquaint to new situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest HERE before 31/01/2022.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".