E-Commerce Supervisor / Manager
- Empathize with the digital customer to enhance customer experience
- Empathize with the traditional brick-and-mortar consumers, to leverage their purchasing experience through convenient purchasing methods
- Ensure customers find what they need
- Define and implement the ecommerce strategy in line with the European Expansion Plan set by HQ.
- Generate action plan to meet overall revenue, profitability, expansion and OPEX targets through digital sales channels
- Actively participate in Sales & Operations planning and closely monitor its performance
- Improve reporting to measure planned vs actualized performance metrics and analyze relevant report outputs
- Follow-up on action plan and measure plan attainment
- Provide information about the country-specific dynamics to ensure, overarching company targets can be implemented effectively in the local eco-system.
- Take necessary actions to improve and optimize performance by adopting PDCA cycles
- Implement and maintain procedures to maximize efficiencies in customer service
- Drive continuous improvement activities in regard to the digital journey and ensure a best-practice consumer experience
- Drive the company's business performance by making tactical and operational decisions - addressing all 4Cs and 4Ps of marketing
- People management by setting clear and S.M.A.R.T goals: (a) build and lead a core team with direct reporting line; (b) coordinate a team with dotted reporting line and (c) manage third party service providers
- Having prior Profit/Loss accountability
- Strong experience in eCommerce Operations (incl. Content Management, Supply Chain Activities)
- Accustomed to stakeholder management in a remotely managed matrix organization
- Capability to prioritize rapidly changing complex projects in a start-up environment
- Being motivated and self-driven for setting up systematic structures in a "greenfield project"
- Ability to disagree, yet finalizing the topic by mutually agreeing
- Lead by example through rolling-up sleeves and deliver results by critical thinking
- University Degree in relevant fields
- Extensive knowledge in Web Analytics (e.g Google Analytics)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.