Teknologji Informacioni Shembuj CV HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Financë
Ayen Enerji is one of the leading electric power producers and traders of Turkey, particularly prominent in the field of renewable energy sources. Its current total installed power is 422,15 MW. Of this portfolio, 202,90 MW are composed of HEPP contribution, whereas 178,25 MW come from WPP and 41 MW from Combined Cycle Natural Gas Plant. Total electric power generation in 2016 is 1.221,86 GWh, 94% of which comes from renewable sour...
Ayen Enerji is one of the leading electric power producers and traders of Turkey, particularly prominent in the field of renewable energy sources. Its current total installed power is 422,15 MW. Of this portfolio, 202,90 MW are composed of HEPP contribution, whereas 178,25 MW come from WPP and 41 MW from Combined Cycle Natural Gas Plant. Total electric power generation in 2016 is 1.221,86 GWh, 94% of which comes from renewable sources. The fact that 94% of the installed capacity involves renewable sources, mitigates dependence on foreign sources and enables utilization of public purchase guarantees.
Ayen Group is also engaged in trade operations and, in the year 2016, by utilizing all free market options, marketed products of its power plants in an optimal manner. Electric power sale in the year 2016 was at a level of 2.201,96 GWh. The fact that Ayen Enerji maintains a power generation portfolio of both renewable and conventional plants provides a protective effect by enabling balancing against uctuations in total generation. Storage HEPPs minimize risks due to uctuations in rainfall. On the other hand, its CCGT Plant enables rapid generation at hours when electricity prices reach the peak on the free market. CCGT Plant does also provide us the exibility to meet our sale commitments when production levels at our HEPPs and WPPs are low.
The role of scheduler or trading assistant specialist exists to provide the interface between the short term power traders and Grid Operators and to be part of power trading.
• Previous scheduling role or;
• Candidates from a commodity/energy background in a contract admin/settlements role but with the ability to learn
• An understanding of the electricity transmission system and the interconnections between the various European grids will be plus for evaluation.
• Required languages: English
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, business, or engineering
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand, isolate and resolve issues
• Ability to cope and respond quickly in a high pressure and high stress environment and role.
• Ability to function effectively and accurately under time constraints.
• Decisive and able to use own initiative in dealing with operational problems
• Disciplined and able to work under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and numeric skills
• Tactful when communicating with external companies
• Good team spirit
Hours of work: 8 AM to 5 PM + flexible working hours will be required
Please apply at: [email protected]
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".