- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- You will be personally involved in meetings with customers and will support the Project Manager in the technical management of the project.
- You will be asked to analyze the feasibility of new projects or new functionalities and to make any estimates of time and costs in collaboration with the reference project
manager and with the other teams involved.
- You can propose, evaluate and adopt new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Good knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Excellent knowledge of the BOOTSTRAP framework
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Good knowledge of version control systems: GIT
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Good predisposition to writing tested and maintainable code
- Attitude to teamwork, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Interest in knowledge development and innovation
- Written and spoken English
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge Directus CMS/API;
- Knowledge of containers (docker);
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be a Plus.
We look forward to your aplications on the both of the following: