Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni dhe Komunikimi HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
We are at Flex Business Solutions expanding our staff and looking for new candidates for: Fleet Coordinator.
Fleet coordinator, you will handle managing and coordinating various aspects of the vehicle fleet.
This includes administration of the vehicle and driver documentation, such as, but not limited to insurance, registrations, inspections, maintenance log and schedule, daily inspection records, commercial driving licenses, etc.
Join us if you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office, and comfortable workstations.
● Maintains a complete record of vehicle documentation, such as: registration, insurance, inspection, tax payments, road tolls, tickets, accidents, etc.
● Schedules each vehicle’s preventive maintenance in compliance with the vehicle's service manual and service history to avoid vehicle downtime and minimize operational costs.
● Maintains a complete record of driver documentation, such as: driving license, commercial driving license, medical report, and any obligatory certifications required for this industry.
● Ensures the vehicle fleet is in good operating condition and prepares the available list of drivers for the next schedule.
● Ensures that the cargo will not exceed the maximum weight and dimensions allowed by the truck manufacturer and DOT regulations.
● Ensures that every cargo is accounted for, and every truck is equipped with a packing list signed by the loading party.
● Fleet dispatching based on the confirmed next-day work schedule.
● Assigns drivers to trucks based on confirmed next-day schedule and available drivers list.
● Ensures that drivers receive and understand each route assignment (including date, time, location, or any special delivery requirements).
● Monitors the fleet in real-time via GPS, on-board cameras, and mobile phones.
● Supplies real-time information about the departures, arrivals, or delays to the field team.
● Fleet rerouting based on during-the-day requirements.
● Makes necessary rerouting to avoid heavy traffic, roadblocks and hazards, in order to reduce any delays that can be avoided. Logs each daily truck/driver assignments and makes sure the fleet is brought back following company’s policy.
● Bachelor's degree.
● 1-2 years managing logistics, operations, individuals, and teams.
● Time management skills, multitasking and prioritizing effectively.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Knowledge of Microsoft offices.
● Excellent written/spoken English.
● Spanish is preferred.
If you are looking for different working experience and opportunities to grow in spacious office, comfortable workstations, free snacks, and fresh fruits.
Send us your resume at: [email protected] or reply to this email.
For additional info, please visit www.flex.al or call or Whatsapp at + 355 696523295
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
We were formed as a professional organization to work collaboratively with our sister company in New York, USA. We function as a support team from the concept planning stage through to the completion stage. Our main objective is to build a highly skilled professional team/family that can work together with both our New York office and the Albania office. Our team utilizes common sense, practical e...